Reading Lifescale is like holding up a mirror, and revealing a new you, as your obsessive relationship with distractions melts away. From simple first steps to reclaiming your attention, to becoming more satisfied, inspired, and creative, this book will lead you through your own journey of lifescaling: redefining success on your own terms.
As I go around and speak to the economists, I can't help but be drawn to Mr Koukoulas, who is well known to those on the other side of the House
Teaching for Tomorrow
How to equip today's students for the future
Students in classrooms today will enter a world very different to the one their teachers and parents have known.
In light of the uncertainty that lies ahead, it is more important than ever that educators keep their finger on the pulse of technological and societal trends in order to help students prepare for them.
In this practical and highly relevant keynote presentation, audiences will:
- The key social and technology trends that will shape the future including artificial intelligence, robotics and automation
- The skills and competencies that young people will need in order to be future-fit
- Why and how education practices and paradigms must evolve in the coming years
- A range of proven and practical strategies for making classroom learning relevant to the next generation of learners
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for engaging today’s students while equipping them for tomorrow.
Teaching for Tomorrow is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
De-Coding the Millennial Mindset
The essential guide to understanding and engaging the next generation
No organization or business can afford to ignore Millennials. In addition to being the largest generation in history, they possess over 30% of consumer spending power and make up half of the working population.
Having conducted one the world’s most extensive studies into the defining attitudes and values of Millennials, Michael McQueen has a unique insight into the next generation.
In this high-energy, humorous & compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The common myths and misconceptions many leaders and businesses believe about millennials (even if they don’t know it)
- The core beliefs, mindsets and expectations of next-generation consumers and employees
- The secret to engaging, persuading and motivating millennials
- A range of proven and practical strategies for being relevant to a younger cohort
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for bridging the generation gap and powerfully engaging Millennials as either consumers or employees.
De-coding the Millennial Mindset is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Mastering the Art of Momentum
The secret to achieving effortless and enduring growth
We all love being on a roll, in the zone and firing on all cylinders – that flow-state sensation where everything just seems to work.
But what happens when the groove becomes a rut, inspiration evaporates or your mojo disappears?
Enduring success and growth for any business today is dependent on building and maintaining unstoppable momentum.
In this inspiring keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The art and science of momentum – where momentum comes from and why it makes all the difference when you’ve got it working for you
- A practical and powerful formula for building momentum individually or in a team
- How to get into a flow state of peak productivity on a daily basis
- The role that focus and consistency play in ensuring a groove doesn’t become a rut over time
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for achieving effortless growth and maintaining it over the long haul.
Mastering the Art of Momentum is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Preparing Now for What's Next
How to bullet-proof your business model in turbulent times
Every business and industry today is facing a perfect storm of disruption and upheaval. In the face of the changes ahead, agility and adaptability will be more important than ever. The future success and survival of your organization will rest on the ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption.
In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation,
- The 4 forms that disruption will take in the coming decade
- The key technology trends that will shape the future including artificial intelligence, robotics and business automation
- The common culture and mindset traps that will set any organization on a collision course with obsolescence – and how to avoid them
- Proven and practical strategies for staying one step ahead of change and remaining relevant
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for navigating disruption and emerging stronger than ever.
Preparing Now for What’s Next is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Breaking down organizational silos
Large organizations are waking up to the idea that silos don't work. When leaders and teams are required to work across departments, offices and even countries, cutting across silos and managing interdependencies is a critical skill. When deep internal relationships break down those silos, teams and leaders develop a culture of transparency and accountability that fosters innovation and promotes agility in thinking, processes and results.
- How to engage teams and leaders in inter-organizational relationship building
- Why agility is a critical success factor for modern organizations
- Why silo-hopping transparency increases accountability and produces measurable results
- When collaboration creates success in interdependent teams
Transforming the customer experience
Our new radically interdependent world has transformed how organizations work with their customers. While sales teams have always understood the importance of relationship building, customer experience has become a prime motivating force in sales decision making. The critical attributes of a high-performing sales team now relies on its approach to transforming the customer experience through collaborative selling.
- How to achieve constant sales growth with collaborative selling
- Understand how customer experience shapes the sales journey
- How to build a collaborative customer relationship that maximizes sales
- Grow large strategic accounts faster by aligning your sales ecosystem
Disregard the myth of the lone professional “superman” and the rest of our culture’s go-it alone mentality. The real path to success in your work and in your life is through creating an inner circle of “lifeline relationships” – deep, close relationships with a few key trusted individuals who will offer the encouragement, feedback, and generous mutual support every one of us needs to reach our full potential. Whether your dream is to lead a company, be a top producer in your field, overcome the self-destructive habits that hold you back, lose weight or make a difference in the larger world, Who’s Got Your Back will give you the roadmap you’ve been looking for to achieve the success you deserve.
In Never Eat Alone, Ferrazzi lays out the specific steps—and inner mindset—he uses to reach out to connect with the thousands of colleagues, friends, and associates on his contacts list, people he has helped and who have helped him. And in the time since Never Eat Alone was published in 2005, the rise of social media and new, collaborative management styles have only made Ferrazzi’s advice more essential for anyone hoping to get ahead in business.
Keith has the rare gift of inspiring you to think deeper, dream bigger and, most importantly, bring more generosity to the people and communities that matter most to you.
Keith grabs their attention immediately and takes them on a ride where they will leave wanting not only to transform their teams, but transform their lives to be more honest, open and of service to others.
Creating Sustainable Change by Making It Personal
Statistically speaking, transformation success remains stuck at 30%. Keith’s long established practices around changing organizational behavior will get you the rest of the way.
Each Challenge Talk is unique to its audience. ''Old way'' behaviors are addressed, with audience members beginning their transformation immediately. These changes are supported by ongoing coaching and feedback so measurable results can be identified from the moment Keith leaves the stage.
- Identify the behaviors that need to change within the organization
- Identify what "blockers" are hindering the "new way"
- Identify the enablers that will make your "new way" a reality
Managing in a matrixed global organisation
Organizations are under pressure - pressure to transform and perform in the new matrixed, global and virtual working world. The future of work won't be driven by tech. It will be transformed by organizations who understand the leadership competencies required for the new work order. With years of experience, Keith Ferrazzi will show your organization how to build the teams and leaders of tomorrow.
- Invigorated workforce that punches above its weight
- Deeper collaboration across departments and disciplines
- Greater accountability to each other for total team success
- Jump start your organizational culture change to one of exponential growth
Better living through technology
Could we live forever with the right technology? If that's possible, how far away is it, and what's our quality of life likely to be like? From miniaturised robot cameras in our bloodstream to remote operations performed by robots, Shara Evans gives audiences a roadmap for the future of health and humanity.
- The technology trends healthcare businesses need to be aware of
- The impact of a healthier, longer living workforce on businesses
- How 3D bio-printing is set to change everything from drug development to limb replacements
- How nanotechnologies and augmentation of our bodies may change what it means to be human
Rethinking the biggest threats of the digital age
Is your business safe from future Cyber threats? What are the new attack vectors that can be used to disrupt your business? Will your IP be vulnerable to infiltration from Malware? Can your clients and staff survive a digital incursion from cyber criminals? What shape will these emergent digital threats take in the next 3-5 years?
Every organisation needs to be prepared for the dangers of the digital age... and for what's to come.
- Discover emergent theats that most organisations aren't prepared for
- The shape of cybersecurity in 2020 and beyond
- What every business owner and CEO needs to know about digital privacy
Shara provided a thought provoking and challenging presentation.
I’d highly recommend Shara as a keynote speaker for any technology themed event.
Shara delivered an outstanding keynote address, which since has created a buzz amongst our leaders
Shara has a natural stage presence and great ability to clearly explain complex issues and topics.
Robots. Drones. AI. 3D Printing.
Discover new opportunities for your business by harnessing future technology today. With Amazon experimenting in drone delivery, replacement parts being printed and shipped locally for super-fast delivery and robots replacing mundane repetitive roles, there's a new world ripe for the taking with emergent technologies.
In this fascinating and insightful keynote, Shara will:
- Look at the major technology trends that your business can embrace today
- Show how drones, robots, AI and 3D printing can reduce overheads and increase efficiency
- Learn how companies around the world are using tech to innovate for competitive advantage
- Help your organisation understand what technologies will impact your business in the next 3-5 years.
A glimpse into an automated future
Is your business ready for the robot uprising? In the very near future, the shape of our existing workforce will undergo rapid, massive change as automation, robotics and AI make repetitive manual work obsolete. At the same time, only businesses that focus on the creative potential of their human capital, and invest in upskilling and retraining will thrive.
- Learn about the many new jobs of the future
- How to determine if your business is at risk of disruption from automation
- Learn the 6 steps to avoiding a dystopian future
- Which skills to look for in the workforce of the future
- How to leverage your existing workforce with reskiling and retraining.
Even without the title of manager, director, CEO, everyone at every level of an organisation should be thinking like a leader, a proven tactic to improve organisational outcomes.
In this enlightening video from “Courage Under Fire” author Matina Jewell, we’re told how to shift the organisational mindset to one of pervasive leadership.
Flooded with options, where does one start when looking to purchase a property? The number one route is through word of mouth. Clever branding and a stellar experience can create endless strings of valuable leads. A few ingredients which I think would be essential, are:
A playbook for levelling up in work, leadership and life.
Most people never reap the rewards of living their full potential.
This series is an opportunity to help people step a little more into that potential by sharing the lessons that we’ve learnt from a decade spent teaching some of the world’s top performers at the most incredible organisations on the planet.
A guide and a playbook for the modern professional, these sessions are designed to help people to take control of their career and to make it count.
- Learn to cultivate the critical skill of self-awareness
- How to create routines & rituals that will improve your personal and professional performance
- Find your internal grit and tough it out when talent isn't enough
- Why talent stacking is the key to optimising you career trajector
A path to finding mastery, fulfilment and purpose at work
Drawing on exclusive interviews with notable performers, cutting edge insights from the fields of psychology and sociology along with tales from myth, the subject of meaning will be explored and distilled, offering a roadmap for how to manufacture a deep and resonant sense of meaning in one’s own life.
In brief, people are happier, healthier, more fulfilled when the following pillars of meaning are in full swing in their life and work.
- Learn about getting good at what you do and taking charge of how you do it
- Discover the purpose in work
- How connection and contribution are critical to our personal and professional wellbeing
- Why challenging yourself and making an impact gives incredible results
Unlock the creativity within your organisation
In an age where knowledge can be googled, creativity is currency.
An organisation that encourages and values creativity is collaborative, inventive, daring, fun, spontaneous, communicative and enthusiastic.
In a session that mixes information, entertainment and real, practical exercises to help unlock the creativity that is in everyone.
- How innovation, entrepreneurialism and great leadership flow from creativity
- Why hiring for creativity should be your #1 priority
- What creativity brings to the boardroom table
The greatest resource any organisation has is the space between the ears of its people, but many don’t get anywhere near full value from it. It’s more important than ever for organisations to be innovative, but how do you create a culture where everyone knows that part of their job is to think of better ways of doing things, and where new ideas are captured, assessed, trialled and the best ones implemented?
In this enlightening and entertaining keynote, former host of “The New Inventors” and innovation expert, James O’Loghlin, will share:
- How to create a corporate culture where everyone from the CEO to the receptionist is encouraged and expected to be innovative
- 6 steps to creating an innovative corporate culture
- The role of leaders and managers in fostering innovation
- How to create a simple, efficient system to grow, assess and harvest
- How to embed innovation as an essential part of corporate culture, rather than an ‘extra’ that is always shunted to the bottom of the list
Many of us want to focus more on innovation and improving our business, but find that it just doesn’t happen. What goes wrong? What factors stop us from being innovative, and how can we overcome them? In this informative and entertaining keynote former host of “The New Inventors” and innovation expert James O’Loghlin will explain what the 6 most common barriers to innovation are, and how to overcome each one and ensure that making your business better becomes a part of your work every day.
- An understanding of the factors that prevent us from being more innovative
- Easy to implement strategies to overcome those barriers
- Strategies to identify opportunities for innovation and take advantage of them
Giving is a paramount action to feeling human.
When your action can alter another person's emotions in a positive way, it's the best type of magic.
Although there are many ways to give. I thought I'd share a few first hand examples to give you inspiration.
If anyone we know exemplifies the spirit of giving, it's Matina Jewell.
Having given her all as a solider, she was then assigned a coveted post as a UN peacekeeper in an escalating conflict in Lebanon. Through injury in the line of duty, this role claimed her career as a casualty.
Matina continues to showcase the spirit of leadership and giving in her role as an ambassador for the Thankful Foundation.
So... what are you thankful for?
The bedrock of the greatest performers
For organizations, leaders, and individuals, Mark will show you how you can boost your Rockstar Quotient for real gains in productivity, capacity, performance, innovation, morale… This is a rock show disguised as a keynote with measurable results!
- Innovation, Performance, Communication,
- Sales, Leadership, Team Building,
- Breaking Through Barriers to Success.
Three Steps to Top Performance
Mark Schulman has performed for more than a billion people in his 28-year career. He’s been the drummer for some of the greatest musical artists in history, including P!nk, Foreigner, Cher, Billy Idol, Stevie Nicks, Simple Minds, Beyoncé, Tina Turner, Velvet Revolver, Dave Koz and many more. In Conquering Life’s Stage Fright, through entertaining stories and innovative exercises, Mark reveals three core concepts that you can immediately employ to transform your anxieties — no matter what type of presentation, communication or performance is causing them — into a confident, world-class performance.
Harness the energy, spirit and passion of rockstars
Using Mark’s three core principles during this kinetic and sensory-driven program, you will walk away with a blueprint for how to incorporate rock & roll philosophy, techniques and swagger into your business in order to drive performance and energize your work environment. Are you ready to rock?
- Innovation, Communication
- Sales/Presenting, Leadership
- Individual and Team Top Performance.
Three Steps to Top Performance
Mark brings his popular book to life at your event through engaging stories, performance and interactive processes. Mark demonstrates how all individual and team performances are broken down into three simple yet powerful steps: Clarity, Capability and Confidence. You will use these three simple concepts to drive you and your team’s performance to a higher level by transforming fear and trepidation in Confidence!
- Individual and Team Top Performance,
- Sales/Presenting, Communication, Innovation.
His energy is infectious and his information valuable. He really makes each person in the audience feel like he is talking to them individually.
Ode to Ode...
Thanks for being so patient with all the changes we had to make regarding the dates etc - your positive manner and attitude really do make a difference to our experience with you personally and ODE.
PR Manager - Citibank Australia
The team manage to balance their allegiance and commitment to those they represent, with an honest approach to who would work for our clients events and who wouldn't. A refreshing attitude that means if they do recommend someone, we listen!
Just wanted to say thanks for two great presentations last week, Lisa and Mike were both fantastic. They both totally hit the mark with the audience and helped take the event to another level. Thanks – ODE definitely have the best speakers!
Working with ODE to build my US business was an awesome experience. In less than two years, we generated over one million US dollars of booking inquiries, accelerated my market penetration by at least 5 years and established relationships that many speakers spend their whole career trying to get.
In ODE I've found a team that are naturals at choosing the attitude, being present, making the client's day and above all, that love to play. Most importantly, for a person that travels consistently, I am always made to feel a valued part of the family.