There are increasing expectations for business to be engaged in and relevant to the issues facing modern society. Consumers say they want business to take a more active stand on social issues.
So how does a business engage effectively in society and at the same time truly win more customers and talent because of it?
The research shows that when people work with a sense of purpose that they perform better in just about every metric that matters. The only questiona for us are: Do we know that purpose? And as leaders, are we doing things that activate that sense of purpose within our employees?
Dr John Izzo has spent the last 25 years mapping the face of performance drivers, and in turn has inspired organizations and leaders to embrace the mindset that creates and attracts purposeful, driven employees.
Reading Lifescale is like holding up a mirror, and revealing a new you, as your obsessive relationship with distractions melts away. From simple first steps to reclaiming your attention, to becoming more satisfied, inspired, and creative, this book will lead you through your own journey of lifescaling: redefining success on your own terms.
In this episode with speak about the Ta seismic shift happening in business which Dr John Izzo calls The Purpose Revolution, a radical desire for work to be about more than money and for our buying, employment, and loyalty connecting to a desire for meaning and social good. Those companies and leaders who respond to these expectations are engaging both employees and customers, creating fierce loyalty.
James is also an experienced and able panel facilitator who always ensures that the discussion is both informative and entertaining. He draws on his experience as a radio host and ex-criminal lawyer to ask the right questions at the right time. His television background as The New Inventors host enabled him to elicit all the relevant information and his unique brand of corporate comedy to keep it entertaining and engaging for the audience.
Your contribution as leader of our panel on ethics was extremely well received. This contributed to the overall day and dinner being a hugely successful event.
- President, Australian Corporate Lawyers Association QLD
As I go around and speak to the economists, I can't help but be drawn to Mr Koukoulas, who is well known to those on the other side of the House
Teaching for Tomorrow
How to equip today's students for the future
Students in classrooms today will enter a world very different to the one their teachers and parents have known.
In light of the uncertainty that lies ahead, it is more important than ever that educators keep their finger on the pulse of technological and societal trends in order to help students prepare for them.
In this practical and highly relevant keynote presentation, audiences will learn:
- The key social and technology trends that will shape the future including artificial intelligence, robotics and automation
- The skills and competencies that young people will need in order to be future-fit
- Why and how education practices and paradigms must evolve in the coming years
- A range of proven and practical strategies for making classroom learning relevant to the next generation of learners
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for engaging today’s students while equipping them for tomorrow.
Teaching for Tomorrow is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
De-Coding the Millennial Mindset
The essential guide to understanding and engaging the next generation
No organization or business can afford to ignore Millennials. In addition to being the largest generation in history, they possess over 30% of consumer spending power and make up half of the working population.
Having conducted one of the world’s most extensive studies into the defining attitudes and values of Millennials, Michael McQueen has a unique insight into the next generation.
In this high-energy, humorous & compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The common myths and misconceptions many leaders and businesses believe about millennials (even if they don’t know it)
- The core beliefs, mindsets and expectations of next-generation consumers and employees
- The secret to engaging, persuading and motivating millennials
- A range of proven and practical strategies for being relevant to a younger cohort
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for bridging the generation gap and powerfully engaging Millennials as either consumers or employees.
De-coding the Millennial Mindset is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Mastering the Art of Momentum
The secret to achieving effortless and enduring growth
We all love being on a roll, in the zone and firing on all cylinders – that flow-state sensation where everything just seems to work.
But what happens when the groove becomes a rut, inspiration evaporates or your mojo disappears?
Enduring success and growth for any business today is dependent on building and maintaining unstoppable momentum.
In this inspiring keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The art and science of momentum – where momentum comes from and why it makes all the difference when you’ve got it working for you
- A practical and powerful formula for building momentum individually or in a team
- How to get into a flow state of peak productivity on a daily basis
- The role that focus and consistency play in ensuring a groove doesn’t become a rut over time
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for achieving effortless growth and maintaining it over the long haul.
Mastering the Art of Momentum is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Preparing Now for What's Next
How to thrive in an age of disruption
Every business and industry today is facing a perfect storm of disruption and upheaval. In the face of the changes ahead, agility and adaptability will be more important than ever. The future success and survival of your organization will rest on the ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption.
In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The 3 forms that disruption will take in the coming decade with a specific focus on the technology impacts of AI, robotics and augmented reality
- The role millennials and Gen Z will play in redefining industry norms and consumer expectations
- The common culture and mindset traps that will set any organization on a collision course with obsolescence – and how to avoid them
- Proven and practical strategies for staying one step ahead of change and remaining relevant.
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for navigating disruption and emerging stronger than ever.
Preparing now for what’s next is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full-day program.
Breaking down organizational silos
Large organizations are waking up to the idea that silos don't work. When leaders and teams are required to work across departments, offices and even countries, cutting across silos and managing interdependencies is a critical skill. When deep internal relationships break down those silos, teams and leaders develop a culture of transparency and accountability that fosters innovation and promotes agility in thinking, processes and results.
- How to engage teams and leaders in inter-organizational relationship building
- Why agility is a critical success factor for modern organizations
- Why silo-hopping transparency increases accountability and produces measurable results
- When collaboration creates success in interdependent teams
Ode to Ode...
Thank you Arnold for only bringing the best of the best speakers to our events. We appreciate it! We appreciate you always thinking "outside the box" and never having us go with a speaker that so many others have – we are always unique and stand out with our keynotes – kudos!
Executive Director | Diversity Alliance for Science
In ODE I've found a team that are naturals at choosing the attitude, being present, making the client's day and above all, that love to play. Most importantly, for a person that travels consistently, I am always made to feel a valued part of the family.
Stephen Lundin - FISH! Philosophy
Working with ODE to build my US business was an awesome experience. In less than two years, we generated over one million US dollars of booking inquiries, accelerated my market penetration by at least 5 years and established relationships that many speakers spend their whole career trying to get.
The team manage to balance their allegiance and commitment to those they represent, with an honest approach to who would work for our clients events and who wouldn't. A refreshing attitude that means if they do recommend someone, we listen!
Just wanted to say thanks for two great presentations last week, Lisa and Mike were both fantastic. They both totally hit the mark with the audience and helped take the event to another level. Thanks – ODE definitely have the best speakers!