You will need a love for all things detail, a confident personality and extensive experience in managing complex travel and operations. A background in coordinating multiple schedules and a passion for personal development would also be a bonus. Our speaker team range from inspirational authors, business leaders and media personalities.
• Working with our travel provider to arrange logistics for 600+ presentations per year
• Reporting to the GM on KPI’s for the logistics department
• Working closely with the sales department to meet client expectations
• Creating and improving systems / procedures to increase efficiency within the business
• Liaising with clients to put together detailed schedules for each of our speaker's events
• Arranging and coordinating client briefing meetings and ensuring accurate calendaring and schedules for our team of speakers
• Creating raving fans out of any situation – good and bad!
WHAT DOES OUR CHIEF OF OPERATIONS LOOK LIKE?
We are a small and vibrant office, so passion for what you do and energy will be an essential part of who you are. You are detail obsessed, who thrives on perfection, and leaves no stone unturned. Multitasking is your middle name -- meaning you have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and still have a spare arm to answer the phone! You are likeable with excellent communication skills, and are able to magically make problems go away with the minimum of disruption.
• A minimum of five years' experience in the events, travel or schedule management Industry.
• Direct experience in booking and managing travel itineraries.
• A background in team management and KPI reporting
• A personality that thrives on detail and accuracy, able to see problems before they arise.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High level of computer proficiency and a willingness to learn new programs.
• An ability to confidently deal with and support high profile personalities.
• A mature attitude, with initiative and a firm commitment to job ownership.
• You work well in a passionate office which thrives on honesty, respect and support.
For more information please contact the Ode Management team on 02 9 818 5199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org