Is your business safe from future Cyber threats? Futurist Shara Evans opens our eyes on how emerging technologies can be leveraged by cybercriminals in new and inventive ways.
This includes examples that may seem straight out of a science fiction movie, but are eminently possible with technology available now or in the very near future.
In this keynote session we are shown how and where sensitive business and personal information may be compromised in the future, from spying drones to connected cars to mobile apps, Shara will provide you with insights that will help you navigate the new world of ubiquitous connectivity and how these lessons can relate to securing your most valuable information. Can you afford not to understand the imminent threats that lie ahead?
Topics covered include:
- Current State of Play: Data Security, Hacking Targets, Privacy and Social Media – The bottom line impact of data breaches
- The Next Generation of Wearables: Augmented Reality, Facial Recognition, and over the horizon technologies
- Health Services + Embedded Technology
- Connecting to the Internet of Things
- Cities of the Future: Sensors, Next Generation Vehicles, Drones and Robots
- Artificial Intelligence: The next wave of Big Data, Expert Systems, Machine Learning and Digital Avatars