Absolutely fantastic! Michael has been instrumental in helping our business address the opportunities and challenges ahead of us.
Thank you so much for your virtual presentation. It was really well received by our attendees.
AI is the fastest-growing tech sector in the world, driving the digital transformation of both public and private sector organisations. Leaders are asking what is the best way to transform operations to leverage AI and other emerging technologies such as blockchain, IoT, cybersecurity and 5G? And what role do humans play in a digitised business and economy? The need for this knowledge has been exacerbated by the current pandemic crisis. Dr Wallace presents the state of the market for AI and emerging technologies and shares how organisations should think about the Digital Transformation of their current operations and people.
- State of the emerging technology market
- Briefing on the AI sector
- Models for Digital Transformation
- How to manage Humans, processes and ethics
Responsible Technology & the role of Ethics
As evidenced in the hit film, ‘The Social Dilemma’ big tech is controlling much of what we consume, read, like and do. But does the technology sector have our best interests at heart? Are the commercial drivers for technology not aligned to individual and society’s values? And who is regulating this largely uncontrolled sector and what can we do about it? In this presentation Dr Wallace discusses the role of big tech, the good and the bad, and how models of Responsible Technology with Ethics and Human Rights at its core and the rise of the ‘Ethical Leader’ must be the way forward.
- The role of Big Tech, AI and Algorithmic Decision Making
- Regulation and control of AI and emerging tech
- Models of Responsible Technology
- Ethics & Human Rights technology Frameworks
- The attributes of the Ethical Leader
Thank you Arnold for only bringing the best of the best speakers to our events. We appreciate it! We appreciate you always thinking "outside the box" and never having us go with a speaker that so many others have – we are always unique and stand out with our keynotes – kudos!
Pauline was beyond incredible. Not one person dropped offline during her keynote – the entire audience was riveted by her story – We definitely hit the jackpot with Pauline! Today on LinkedIn people are still posting about her presentation.
It was already difficult mastering the art of speaking to an audience who were directly infront of you. Now, the new world of on-line meetings, webinars and zoom conferences have created a new form of pressure for presenters. It's much too easy for an online audience to become disengaged and your message to become lost.
With practical and friendly tips for every sort of gathering both in the real world and virtual, Leanne and James take you through each of the stages of presenting and show you how to keep your audience sitting up and eager for more. From researching your topic to adding humour and interest, from using your voice effectively to conquering your nerves, The Virtually Brilliant approach will see even the most experienced speaker improve their skills enormously.
It will give confidence to those who have never delivered a speech before and will allow those who have done it many times to hone and finesse their skills for the virtual space.
You will learn how to:
- Turn your presentation into a compelling story.
- Use an economy of words to bring clarity to your message
- How to notice your nervous symptoms and channel your fear into excitement
The Role of Reinvention
How to know what to change and what to keep
In these crazy and off-kilter times some businesses will flourish, others disappear and many will struggle. Brands that have the ability to draw on their resources and reinvent themselves to take advantage of new conditions are off to a good start.
Adam has transformed his own businesses as well as help his clients transform during this crazy year. Over the last year Adam has:
- Taken his experiential festival company space, and turned it into Australia’s largest virtual dinner party
- Transferred 13cabs from a cab business to a courier business called 13things
- Helped to launch a new streaming service called Binge with Inactive Wear (perfect for lounging around the house in)
- Helped Bega launch a new honey business called B Honey off the back off some purpose-led technology that will keep Australia bee population safe from the deadly Varroa mite.
Adam takes a brand-led approach to innovation. Leveraging the core competencies of the business, finding the emotional promise and looking at how else that might be delivered.