We're offering you the chance to fly in an Albatros L-39 Fighter Jet!
The jet that is used to train real fighter pilots!
For over 25 years Afterburner has been quietly supporting the world's biggest brands, helping them to understand and deliver new ways of working that unlock the full potential of the people inside their organisations.
Audiences will learn the fighter pilot methodology to transform Volatility into Vision, Uncertainty into Understanding, Complexity into Clarity, and Ambiguity into Agility.
Experience what life is like at the edge of the human performance envelope where there's no room for excuses, poor communication, or lack of focus. In their world, the consequences are real.
Afterburner keynotes leave an impression long after the event and drive genuine organizational transformation.
Afterburner is ideal for inspiring and motivating teams and individuals who work in high-pressure environments.
Afterburner keynotes are ranked 4.9/5.0 on Facebook and Google by hundreds of participants.
Not only is Afterburner the 'safe' option for your next event, but they provide a unique EXPERIENCE for your audience that makes the content come to life and leads to measurable results.
Their keynote will introduce you to the methodology and mindset used by pilots in high-pressure situations - and demonstrate that no matter who you are, you can sustainably exceed your expectations and goals.
Afterburner pilots often get a standing ovation when they are introduced before they have even said a word… but it is the standing ovation at the end that will make you a hero for recommending them!
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is ODE Management (ABN 21 158 295 384 )
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must confirm an event booking with Afterburner before the closing date of August 30th 2023.
- The closing date for entry will be 9am (AEDT) Wednesday 30th August at 9am. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The competition is only valid to residents of Australia and the U.S.A.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- For each booking confirmation, the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday 1st March 2022.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.