With his unique approach, Chris Roebuck has inspired over 6000 leaders, their teams and organizations in multiple sectors and over 30 countries to understand how they can reach their full potential and be more successful. He shows that simple day to day actions can create great leaders that people want to give their best for.
Chris has been in leadership roles in the military, business and government - and truly understands how ideas must deliver practical success and return on investment. As the Global Head of Leadership at UBS (with over 70,000 staff across 100 countries), Chris implemented the initial pre-cursor of the “I CARE” philosophy with stunning results, transforming organisation performance to increase profitability by 235%. Market capitalisation rose by 50%, winning numerous awards for both business and leadership and becoming a Harvard Case study on delivering business success through people.
The value, clarity and impact of what Chris says is so powerful that he is one of the few speakers regularly invited to address audiences of military officers who operate at the highest levels of inspirational leadership and effectiveness of delivery in the toughest conditions. They expect the best. One group described Chris as "a fantastic inspirational speaker who gave valuable & unexpected new insights".
Chris has been shortlisted onto HR Most Influential Thinkers list 9 times since 2009, one of the top 5 most frequently listed experts, and is an honorary visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership at Cass Business School. As a published author, his first book was translated into 11 languages and he has been quoted globally in the world's leading business publications. Chris has been a judge for numerous industry awards and has done over 350 TV interviews on leadership and business on BBC, Sky, Bloomberg, CNBC & CNN.
Chris worked his magic to bring servant leadership to life. He did an excellent job of reading the teams - and gave us something that we can take home that’s concrete, actionable and will help us all be better leaders.
Annual leadership conference, Vienna
I have read books and listened to talks on leadership over many years but without doubt Chris was the most inspirational and sensible approach that gave absolute clarity.
Commanding Officer, UK Military Hospital Reserve
Chris was clear, crisp with a superb flow throughout the session. Several senior managers contacted me immediately after and have pledged to action their learning.
The feedback from our guests afterwards was very positive and I have had several guests on the phone and messenger this morning telling me how much they enjoyed the event.
Kent Business School
Chris was absolutely fantastic, gave plenty of “light bulb” moments and a great deal of food for thought. All in all a really great experience.
Head of Marketing & external communications, Annual leadership conference Vienna
My speaking topics...
I care for Leaders
Be the leader people give their best for
Chris shows how the power of your own experience, confirmed by real world evidence, psychology, neuroscience and good old common sense creates the secret of success by being the leader people give their best for.
In this session you learn how to focus on the components of leadership that really delivers success for you, your team and organisation – and minimise the time spent on the work that doesn’t perform. This new and unique approach enables and inspires everyone to work together for success.
In this fast paced and inspirational keynote presentation audiences will learn the following:
- Which parts of their own experience contain the key secrets for greater success
- How to use psychology and neuroscience to get people to increase effort by up to 30%
- How to focus efforts onto what really matters, to deliver both team objectives and support key organisational objectives.
- How to implement a simple 3 step action plan and ensure it is successful
- Learn Chris secrets of success from 35 years as a leader in the military, business and government as an executive coach end mentor and Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership
Audience members will leave this keynote with 3 specific simple practical actions they can implement that will immediately enhance the performance of themselves, their team and wider organisation.
I Care for Leaders is proven to deliver greater success for audience members, allowing them to feel more in control of their day to day work life by understanding what really delivers success. When used with leadership teams or at corporate leadership events, this keynote will align audience actions as a whole to key organisational objectives, help break down silos and enable effective partnership working.
I care for HR
Make HR a proactive catalyst for greater success
Chris shows how though the use of proven techniques, psychology, neuroscience, a Harvard Case Study he was involved in and his HR Entrepreneur development of the HR Business Partner model any HR team can implement.
In this session you will learn the simple steps to be more effective and develop a powerful action plan for success. This new and unique approach enables and inspires everyone to work together for success and enables HR to be seen as the key enabler of that success.
In this fast paced & inspirational keynote presentation audiences will learn:
- That their experience already contains the key secrets to their own success
- How much greater that impact can be when focused effectively
- How using psychology and neuroscience to be more successful and receive the best from others both personally and across their organisations
- The key benefits of moving from HR Business Partner to becoming a “HR Entrepreneur”
- How to enhance all HR activity and ROI from talent development to performance management
- How to drive HR to become a proactive catalyst for organisational success and build its credibility as a real partner for senior leaders and wider organisation
Audience members will leave this keynote with specific simple practical actions they can use immediately to enhance the performance of themselves, their team, the HR function and wider organisation.
I Care for HR is proven to deliver subsequent greater success for audience members, their HR teams and functions by being more impactful and business focused, delivering improved.
I care for Finance & CEOs
Add 10% + on your bottom line for free
Chris shows how any organisation has the power to leverage its existing knowledge to add upwards of 10% to your organisations bottom line for free by getting up to 30% more effort from 60% of staff, serve customers better, innovate better, deliver change and manage risk more effectively.
This proven route to success is based on evidence from around the world, neuroscience, psychology and consumer behaviour and leading Case Studies.
In this session you will learn how this new and unique approach, enabling and inspiring everyone in your team or organisation to work together towards success.
In this fast paced & inspirational keynote presentation audiences will learn:
- That profitability and performance is directly related to employee efforts.
- That your experience already contains the key secrets to your own and organisational success.
- How focused application of this knowledge across the organisation via simple day to day actions can deliver significant performance & profitability improvements quickly at no cost.
- That these simple actions have a significantly higher ROI at both operational and strategic level - and how this can be enhanced further via the use of simple psychology and neuroscience.
- Chris' secrets of success as an experienced senior leader, including in a Harvard Case Study demonstrating a clear and simple road map for significant increases in performance and profitability and as Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership.
- The secrets to success of the top global business leaders who have worked with Chris to identify what really delivers success.
Audience members will leave Chris keynote with specific simple practical actions they can use immediately to enhance the performance & profitability of themselves, their team and wider organisation.
I Care for CEOs and Finance professionals gives audience members critical information for success that their professional training and technical experience may not have given them. When used with their leadership teams or at corporate leadership events, it will enable their teams to improve their performance, align their actions to key organisational objectives and break down silos to enable effective partnership working.
I care to drive transformation
Inspire your people to embrace and deliver the new world
Chris shows how change and transformative success can be delivered using proven simple steps based upon a Harvard Case Study on a successful global transformation that Chris developed as a leader.
In this session you will learn to draw upon your organisations existing knowledge, psychology, neuroscience and consumer behaviour.
This new and unique approach will enable and inspire everyone in your team or organisation to work together towards success.
In this fast paced & inspirational keynote presentation audiences will learn :
- That your experience already contains the key secrets to their own success.
- How to get the greatest impact from you experience to get the best from people and change mindsets to enable transformation
- How much greater that impact can be if focused correctly
- How you can use psychology and neuroscience to be more successful in planning and delivering transformation.
- Chris' secrets of success from 35 years as a leader in the military, business and government as an executive coach end mentor and Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership
Audience members will leave this keynote with specific simple practical actions they will take immediately to enhance their own performance as leaders and the successful delivery of change and transformation from small groups to across large global organisations.
I Care to drive transformation is proven to deliver subsequent greater success for audience members by implementing change at all levels and complexities. When used with leadership teams or at corporate leadership events, it will help wider groups use the same steps of support to create successful transformation across an entire organisation.
Transforming LeadershipAugust 20th 2019
Chris Roebuck has been a leader in the military, business world and the governmental world for over thirty five years - and has spent much of that time developing the performance of leaders. His unique approach to talking about leadership unleashes the potential they have.