Michael McQueen is a multi-award winning speaker, trend forecaster and bestselling author of eight books.
With clients including KPMG, Pepsi and Cisco, he has helped some of the world’s most successful brands navigate disruption and maintain momentum.
Michael is a regular commentator on TV and radio and his work has featured in publications ranging from the UK Daily Mail to Medium.com and the Huffington Post. In addition, Michael is a familiar face on the international conference circuit having shared the stage with the likes of Bill Gates, Dr. John Maxwell and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
Michael has spoken to over 500,000 people across 5 continents since 2004, and is known for his engaging, entertaining and practical conference presentations.
Having been recently named Australia’s Keynote Speaker of the Year, Michael was inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.
Michael was rated as the highlight of our 2-day conference.
A fascinating insight into the modern generation of students.
Australian International School, Singapore
Michael's presentation was an absolutely first class performance.
Allens Law Firm
Michael’s presentation scored one of the highest delegate ratings we’ve ever seen.
The Eventful Group
Michael's messages are very relevant today.
My speaking topics...
Preparing Now for What's Next
How to bullet-proof your business model in turbulent times
Every business and industry today is facing a perfect storm of disruption and upheaval. In the face of the changes ahead, agility and adaptability will be more important than ever. The future success and survival of your organization will rest on the ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption.
In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation,
- The 4 forms that disruption will take in the coming decade
- The key technology trends that will shape the future including artificial intelligence, robotics and business automation
- The common culture and mindset traps that will set any organization on a collision course with obsolescence – and how to avoid them
- Proven and practical strategies for staying one step ahead of change and remaining relevant
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for navigating disruption and emerging stronger than ever.
Preparing Now for What’s Next is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Mastering the Art of Momentum
The secret to achieving effortless and enduring growth
We all love being on a roll, in the zone and firing on all cylinders – that flow-state sensation where everything just seems to work.
But what happens when the groove becomes a rut, inspiration evaporates or your mojo disappears?
Enduring success and growth for any business today is dependent on building and maintaining unstoppable momentum.
In this inspiring keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The art and science of momentum – where momentum comes from and why it makes all the difference when you’ve got it working for you
- A practical and powerful formula for building momentum individually or in a team
- How to get into a flow state of peak productivity on a daily basis
- The role that focus and consistency play in ensuring a groove doesn’t become a rut over time
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for achieving effortless growth and maintaining it over the long haul.
Mastering the Art of Momentum is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
De-Coding the Millennial Mindset
The essential guide to understanding and engaging the next generation
No organization or business can afford to ignore Millennials. In addition to being the largest generation in history, they possess over 30% of consumer spending power and make up half of the working population.
Having conducted one of the world’s most extensive studies into the defining attitudes and values of Millennials, Michael McQueen has a unique insight into the next generation.
In this high-energy, humorous & compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The common myths and misconceptions many leaders and businesses believe about millennials (even if they don’t know it)
- The core beliefs, mindsets and expectations of next-generation consumers and employees
- The secret to engaging, persuading and motivating millennials
- A range of proven and practical strategies for being relevant to a younger cohort
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for bridging the generation gap and powerfully engaging Millennials as either consumers or employees.
De-coding the Millennial Mindset is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Teaching for Tomorrow
How to equip today's students for the future
Students in classrooms today will enter a world very different to the one their teachers and parents have known.
In light of the uncertainty that lies ahead, it is more important than ever that educators keep their finger on the pulse of technological and societal trends in order to help students prepare for them.
In this practical and highly relevant keynote presentation, audiences will:
- The key social and technology trends that will shape the future including artificial intelligence, robotics and automation
- The skills and competencies that young people will need in order to be future-fit
- Why and how education practices and paradigms must evolve in the coming years
- A range of proven and practical strategies for making classroom learning relevant to the next generation of learners
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for engaging today’s students while equipping them for tomorrow.
Teaching for Tomorrow is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
The Case for Character
Why trusted brands are more lucrative, loved and long-lasting.
A revealing, practical and compelling keynote presentation highlighting why character matters more than ever.
In the coming years, consumers will demand ever-greater transparency, trustworthiness and values-alignment from the brands and businesses they engage with - a trend that leaders and organisations ignore at their peril.
In this research-rich & compelling keynote presentation, audiences will discover:
- Why the marketplace today is more skeptical and discerning - and how this creates an enormous opportunity.
- How purpose-driven and values-based brands have proven to be more lucrative, loved, and longer lasting than their competitors.
- How to build or rebuild trust through credibility, consistency, clarity and congruence.
Audience members will leave this session with a blueprint for becoming an individual, brand or organisation that stands for something - and reaps the rewards of doing so.
The Case for Character is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote presentation or an extended half day program.
Maintaining momentum in tough times
Crises are rarely convenient and they’re never fun. As the world confronts the single biggest disruption in living memory, how we and our organizations navigate the coming months will be critical.
History shows us that times of crisis provide a powerful opportunity for visionary businesses and leaders to set themselves up to be stronger, leaner and healthier once the storm subsides. In the words of former Intel CEO Andy Grove, “Some companies are destroyed by crisis, other companies merely survive them, but great companies are always improved by them.”
Having spent 15 years studying the secrets to achieving enduring success and momentum in business, 8-time bestselling author Michael McQueen knows what it takes to thrive in turbulent times.
Michael’s research indicates 3 keys to navigating crises and emerging from upheaval stronger than ever:
- Prune and Prioritise - Challenging times are the ideal opportunity to rethink existing practices that may no longer be relevant. This means getting back to basics, re-calibrating with purpose and identifying fresh sources of growth and value.
- Innovate and Create - While necessity is indeed the mother of invention, unhealthy fear is also the enemy of creativity. In tough times, it is vital that leaders actively foster constructive urgency, psychological safety and a culture of audacity.
- Re-frame and Re-focus - Mindset is everything when the going gets tough. What a team believes about themselves and their future is vital. Leaders play a crucial role in cultivating the optimism and resilience necessary to thrive in turbulent times.
Winston Churchill famously advised leaders to “never let a good crisis go to waste.” While challenging times can sometimes seem overwhelming, they also provide a powerful opportunity to sow the very seeds of your future success if you know how.
The Battle for Hearts and Minds
12 Essentials for Winning in the Trust Economy
This white paper explores the latest research examining 12 practical and proven strategies for building the trust of consumers in an age of cynicism, skepticism and transparency.
Exposing the 8 megatrends that will dominate the coming decade
What every leader, business and change-maker needs to know about the trends that will shape our world by 2030. Prepare yourself for changes that will redefine life in ways we can scarcely imagine.
Inside Towards 2030, you'll discover the 8 Megatrends that will radically change how we live, work and interact in the coming decade. You'll get a detailed, no-fluff breakdown of the progress and potential of each so you can prepare for what's to come.